We're sipping cozy maple bourbon ciders.
We chat about creativity and how it makes us better humans. The Creative Habit and Bird by Bird are some of our greatest inspirations on taking our creative work seriously. Besides books, we're inspired by other brilliant ladies. Erica tells the story of finally breaking in to Kelsey's elite book club, and we share about being the founding members of Creative Club and assembling your board of directors.
Goals for the new year
We also check in on our New Year's resolutions/goals and discuss Mission Hot Mom and Operation Hide the Bike.
What's in your purse?
In an act of camaraderie and brutal honesty, we peek inside our makeup bags and divulge our morning beauty routines or lack thereof. Kelsey wants to amp up her routine, and Erica feels very passionate about this topic in part thanks to the Makeup Geek.
Inside Kelsey's Makeup Bag
- Trader Joe's Enrich Moisturizing Face Lotion SPF 15
- Neutrogena 3-in-1 Concealer for Eyes
- Bare Minerals Blush in First Class
- Cover Girl water resistant mascara that she's not crazy about
- Burt's Bees chapstick with added washing machine water
Inside Erica's Makeup Bag
- Eco Tools bag and brushes
- Revlon Color Stay Foundation for Combo/Oily Skin in Warm Golden(Neutrogena Healthy Skin Glow Sheers is a good tinted moisturizer if you don't use foundation currently, but want to start.)
- Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies waterproof mascara in Very Black
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Demolition or Smog
- Urban Decay Naked Basics Eyeshadow Palette
- Neutrogena Eye Makeup Remover
- Burt's Bees Face Wipes
- Dr. Bronner's Peppermint for face wash
To end the show, Kelsey tells the best story ever about our neighborhood, involving Hell's Angels and a not so neighborly sign that was erected.